ABOUT ME

 HOME-- Links to all categories covered by Anthony William.



*NOTE: I am NOT Anthony William.  These are my Personal Notes from his video lectures.  My personal story below.

Here are direct Links to Anthony William Medical Medium -- 
Anthony William -- Website
 Anthony William -- Youtube  
Anthony William - Telegram 
Anthony William - Facebook 

ABOUT ME

My name is Jeff Linke.  I can be contacted at gizmopuppy2014@gmail.com  -- just Put "Anthony William - Medical Medium" in the Subject.  You can also find me on Facebook.  I have a Bitchute Channel. I have a couple Rumble Channels. I started a fishing Youtube Channel late summer of 2022- Nebraskaland Fishing.  I have a couple other blogs Microgreens and Sprouts and Fairness and Correctness - about the Crazy World - not so sure about Trump anymore, after he pushed the healty Fauci ouchies??

My personal story, which has literally been a miracle: I have had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Allergies, Depression, IBS, Bloating, Constipation, Colitis, Diverticulitis, Acid Reflux, Fibromyalgia and Chronic Neck and Back Pain for decades. 

During the past couple of decades, I was prescribed and placed on numerous damaging medications. So many I can’t recall half of them, but I will tell you some of them I remember. Vioxx until it was recalled, Methadone, Hydrocodone, Klonopin, Ultram, Diazepam, Neurontin, Flexeril, Amitriptyline, Paxil, Effexor, Wellbutrin, Nexium, Protonix, Dicyclomine, Flagyl, Zelnorm, Allegra, Zyrtec, Claritin, otc Nasal Spray and many more but these were some of the regulars. I would literally spend 10 minutes taking pills and would have to take a “pill bag” everywhere I went. A lot of these including the Methadone, Hydrocodone, Klonopin I was on for decades. I had visited 50 plus doctors the past 20 years and NONE of them helped me at all. 

 I became just fed up with the medical system as it is failing to help people with chronic conditions. I decided if all these doctors couldn’t help me, I had to help myself. So I began researching like a mad man. Through the years I kept running across this guy that called himself “Medical Medium” but to be honest the “medium” part was a tune out or turn off for me and the medical part – I was sick of hearing anything medical, so I ignored him. I tried many different protocols, many of them, but NONE of them worked and my health continued the gradual descent. 

 Finally, I came across a video on Youtube and it was that Medical Medium dude, for some reason I decided to just watch the damn video this time and at least check him out as I had exhausted all other options. Well, thank God I decided to watch this as it set me on a new course in life. The reason I decided to check him out was because I was really suffering from severe drug withdrawal at the time. On March 1, 2017 I was cold turkeyed by my Pain Management doctor from ALL my pain meds and my Benzodiazepam, Klonopin or Clonazepam for generic. 

 The withdrawal was incredibly horrible and indescribable – I literally went SIX months getting little to no sleep and the most sleep I can remember in a six month period was 20 minutes at a time in a 24 hr period and the very slightest noise would wake me and I would look at the clock and only 10 minutes had gone by and when you can’t sleep for weeks to months, you totally lose concept of time. I would be awake from sunup to sundown over and over and over for months. 

 It was PURE HELL. I would not wish this upon anyone. The clonazepam was the absolute worst of it and they say Methadone is the worst drug in the world to withdrawal from, I say Klonopin 100%. 

 Anyway I was placed back on my methadone at much lower dose due to severe pain, but I decided to get off of EVERYTHING as of March 1st, 2017 – all of the medications listed. So back to Medical Medium – he receives his information from Spirit of Compassion in an Audible real live voice from the age of 4, once I actually took the time to look into this I was swearing at myself for not doing this years earlier. One of the main things he tells us is that Celery Juice is the herbal gift from God to humanity. I started celery juice I believe in February of 2018, so it will be at least 4 years coming up and it has helped me so much. 

I can NOT overstate how much this has helped and for a person like me to stick to anything for 4 years is in itself unbelievable. As mentioned I was placed back on Methadone and Hydrocodone at low doses for pain. 

 As of today February 2, 2022 I really have NO desire mentally or physically to take anything. I still have prescription just in case of activities cause severe pain, but if I don’t do much the pain is manageable with little to no meds. Now his protocol calls for other things also like eliminating the foods that cause illness, lemon juice with 32 oz of water in mornings to flush liver, tinctures, supplements, cleanses and last but not least the Heavy Metal Detox Smoothie. 

 Currently I am juicing celery, juicing apples and oranges and lemons daily. Here is the KEY to Celery Juice: It helps to rebuild the Acid Glands in the stomach. If we have quality acid it would kill ALL pathogens and we would not become ill from pathogens entering through the mouth like viruses, bacteria and fungi. It also kills pathogens in the Stomach, Intestinal Tract and Liver. Food Poisoning is usually a bad strain of Streptococcus and it can linger for life and not only that it can reproduce from mouth to anus. 

 The answer is really simple: 32 OZ of Celery Juice on an Empty stomach first thing in the morning and do not eat for 45 minutes after. Do this for 60 days straight and I really believe it would help you tremendously. You can do more if you flush your liver with 32 oz of Lemon Juice a day, either 45 minutes prior to celery juice or after on empty stomach. This may sound like a lot and if it may be too much at first, just try to work your way up. I swear if you do this you will be much better. 

UPDATE:  January 30, 2023

I have added 32oz of Lemon Water right when I get up in the early morning as this lemon water flushes the liver after it works so hard while sleeping cleaning out the garbage in the body.   Then I wait 30 to 60 minutes and make my Celery.

I am also taking the Heavy Metal Detox "sometimes" I plan on becoming more consistent.  I am also planning on doing some Brain Shot Therapies from Anthony's two new books that were released a few months ago, go to Anthony's Facebook or his Website to get them -- get all his books, they are truly from the Word of God, absolutely incredibly AMAZING!

I currently am off all medications, but I am just fatigued with NO Energy, which is Frustrating, but I have overcome a freaking lot and my gut issues I have had from Birth are pretty much HEALED and that is truly a Miracle. I mean it too, I had every GI ailment you can find online from heartburn, colitis diverticulitis, severe constipation and it was getting worse and worse with no answers from doctor after doctor after doctor. I had it really bad for over 30 years.  

Then I decided to just try Anthony William protocol, I just never believed it would work.  The results were fast, within 3 months I was OFF ALL GI and Stomach Medications.  I will be doing the Lemon Juice, Celery Juice and juicing greens and fruit for life.  I can literally eat anything without being sick and before I could hardly eat anything.  Now I just have to STOP eating shit like Pizza, Fat (meat) and Gluten. I have cut out Eggs and Dairy for the most part which Pathogens Love.  I need to work on the Adrenals to try and get some energy.  I definitely have severe Chronic Fatigue from losing the Adrenaline surges from all the Opiates and Antidepressants. 

I also make my own Tinctures like Cats Claw, Lemon Balm and Licorice Root and a few others but those 3 are my favorites.  

I am just so thankful I made it through the Medication Withdrawal - I do have a Diary of what I was experiencing and may post someday but not in the mood to revisit that right now. 

Another thing that I feel must be said since I began a few of Anthony William - Medical Medium Protocols I no longer have the severe Allergies I had pretty much ALL my life, which is another miracle.  I remember way back in grade school I wouldn't be able to breathe out of my nose and recall having to go to the dentist for those toxic fluoride treatments and mercury fillings and not being able to breathe from my nose, it was horrible, I feared going to the dentist.  And he wonders why I bit the hell out of his finger.  Being able to breath without medication and nasal spray is good.

I just wish I would have somehow found Anthony 30 years ago. 100% credit to Anthony William and Spirit of Compassion.


I will update periodically.  Thanks for Visiting.


HOME-- Links to all categories covered by Anthony William.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homepage-2

Eye Health

Home